The complex Pahlawan Mahmud
The complex Pahlawan Mahmud, the famous poet of Khiva, was built in the 20 century. Later it was renovated by the Khan Muhammad Rahim Khan in 1810. The graveyards of the Khiva Khans, the Khan Aulgozakhan (1663), the Khan Anushakhan (1681), the Khan Ilbarskhan (1728-1744) and the Khan Muhammad Rahim Khan were in its main hall.
In the end of the 19 century another four buildings and the Madrasa Yakubbay Khoja were built around the complex. In 1913, a two-storey building that had the graveyard of the Khan Isfanidyar Khan was built in front of the complex.