Tashkent International Tourism Fair TITF 2012 “Tourism on the Silk Road” will take place from October 31 to November 2 in the capital of Uzbekistan (Tashkent), at “UZEXPOENTRE” exhibition complex officially supported by the World Tourism Organization of the United Nations (UNWTO).
TITF 2012 represents:
- the specialized exhibition joining the companies from all over the world, providing all kinds of tourism services and extensive information on tourism;
- the professional tourism exhibition focused on a wide range of domestic and foreign professionals of tourism business;
- the provision to all visitors and exhibitors of the necessary information about the different types of leisure activities and new routes;
- the maximum participation effectiveness, which creates unlimited opportunities for you business development.
Participants’ profile and thematic sections of the exhibition:
- international and domestic tourism
- active and adventure tourism
- informative and health tourism
- tourism administration and tour operators
- hotels, sanatorium-resort centers, recreation zones
- airlines and carriers
- transport and insurance companies
- online booking
- the media, trade magazines / handbooks
The results of the participation in the exhibition:
- providing a full range of travel services to a wide range of professionals;
- exchange of information on innovations for the upcoming season and work experience gained during the past season;
- the acquisition of new business partners and contacting;
- getting acquainted with the potential of the country conducting the exhibition and a number of factors positively influencing the overall image of the world tourist industry promotion as a whole.
A number of seminars, presentations of foreign and domestic Companies, as well as press-conferences demonstrating the active work of tourism industry leaders will be held at the exhibition.
Visitors of the international exhibition will get a unique opportunity to fell the national “color” of Uzbekistan regions ,to get acquainted with a variety of rich folklore ,cuisine and traditions of Uzbek people within a single exhibition area.